I don't want you to think I am neglecting my blog. I am actually trying to pull together our adoption story to share. I have to find the pix from Russia that I want to post, resize, blah blah...
I am hoping to have it up on the blog by the weekend. It will be in parts.
On a lighter note, I had dinner with two duckies last night. One local (S) and one from CA (R). I had a blast. S and I met on the ducky adoption board and now have been friends IRL for several years. R was in town for a conference and it was our first time meeting IRL.
We spent several hours together over dinner and I could have stayed and talked some more. Delightful, funny, Moms - they are both amazing women.
Okay, back to working on my adoption story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yes, yes...that "S" woman really is a delight. ;-)
We had a great time!!
Lucky you. Ducky meetings are the best.
Leigh
Glad you got to have a great night. I have of course met R and spent several hours talking to her. :-)
Can't wait to read about your adoption story.
Molly
Ducky meetings are the best. I knew you'd have a blast with them.
Post a Comment