I have used the same New Year's Resolution for the past, oh, 15 years or so. It's always been "to try something new". It's more of a reflective type of resolution - looking back over the previous 365 days. In 1997 I fell in love - deeply and completely. In 2003, I got married. In 2005, I tried IVF. In 2006, we adopted our son. In 2008, I lost my Dad to cancer.
Some years have been momentous "somethings new". Other years, not so much. I guess the balance is good.
So here I am now. Running full tilt into 2010 and my "something new" is a blog. Could be big, could be just tiny. We'll see. I love to write, but how many people really want to read my musings? Do I even want to review them?
The name for the blog came from my four year old son, Ben. When he describes objects they are either "giant" or "little, tiny, tiny". So my first attempt at blogging will be little, tiny, tiny.
I hope you enjoy my rants and raves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Totally love the title Ann. And yipee, I beat Jacqui and I am the first to follow! I will read, I promise, as long as you write often enough--isn't that right Michelle? And QJ. And Molly. Ahem. No names mentioned, of course.
Leigh
I will read it!! Of course, you know I love to keep up with you and your beautiful boy (oh yeah, and Kurt too!)
Welcome to blogging ... when you are done updating yours, can you do mine?
Kisses and hugs to all of you!
Julie
YAY! Another blog to follow so that I can procrastinate even more from mine.
Oooohhhh, I get to be the first to comment. Cute name, I just bookmarked it. But you do know that you have to post lots of pictures as well as write on the blog :)
Lorraine
from Carolyn's Boards
See, you have your first comment!
Ann, congratulations on 2010's something new! I look forward to following your posts!
Lynn
I just let Ann think she's in charge. We all know that I'm in ....
Excuse my interruption, Ben was sitting on the potty screaming that he's done and ready for me to wipe his .....
Whose really in charge?????
Kurt
Kurt,
I'm glad you'll be watching the blog and commenting to add a little bit of humor.
And do I have to answer your question on who's in charge? My answer is; the shortest one in the family has the most power.
Post a Comment