I just finished a post I began on Christmas Day. I was mentally venting and it still felt honest, so there it is.
I am sure if I still have any readers on this blog, they are surprised to hear me state out loud that we are seriously considering going back to Russia.
My Mom stated that I did not look excited. I said "we're a long way from getting excited". At least this time I know the hurdles. I am hopeful that I can be more efficient with the paperwork.
It's surprising to me that this feels so right. I will be very disappointed if we can't get our details worked out. Faith and hope. The cornerstones of adoption.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So get going on the paperwork already. What you waiting for?
You are in trouble now. Cat's out of the bag. ;-)
I know. The paperwork has to wait for money. Tax refund and year end bonus will get us started. Deep breath, deep breath.
I am excited enough for you!! You know I have
hoped this for quite some time!!! And I am happy
to help initiate you into the wonderful world of
girly girl!! Prayers for a smooth process are yours!
Post a Comment