Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Working on it

I know. I have become a blog slug. Too lazy to write about my life or even post pictures. I will blame the heat, my upcoming surgery, the heat, Ben's busy summer schedule, the heat, my general lethargy.

I have some thoughts swirling in my head - primarily about loss and how I deal with it and how I see Ben deal with it. These thoughts are not cogent enough to post yet. But I promise to work on it.

I also realize that I need to write about our last adoption trip. Maybe find some more pictures to post. By the time I get that done, I will be posting holiday card pictures. Ugh.

Please bear with me and know that I read with fascination other posts.

1 comment:

Casa Bicicleta said...

tap, tap, tap, is this thing on????

tee hee. ;-)