My computer has a cough or a headcold or something. My sweet husband is going to look it over and see if he can make the awful grinding noise stop.
My sweet husband has also been on hiatus between jobs. This is good news because we are very excited about his new opportunity. However, Kurt is a DIY-er, so he had to start a new home project. This means he's ripped apart his office to build cedar storage in the window seat of said office. Once he started this project, he realized that the room needed new paint, oh, and the ceiling could use a coat or two, too. You see where I am going with this...
So, my blog will be continued once A) Kurt figures out why my computer makes a horrible sound when it's turned on and B) he starts his new job.
Meanwhile, I will work on pulling more Russia pics together to post once I am up and going again.
Thank you for understanding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaT???????? Say
y it aint so Kurt! Hurry up and paint for Pete's sake. We need an update!
Leigh
I don't find these to be acceptable excuses. Get on the ball, sista!
You got it. I haven't updated mine in ages either. I have so much to write about, but I just can't seem to get it on the blog. Some of it is sad.
But I can't wait to hear more Russia updates so hope Kurt figures out your computer soon. Pesky computers.
Molly
Post a Comment